Wednesday 19 October 2016



http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/
Tsunami Rose   Designs Add caption


 It was a joy working with  this lovely Kit .



This Junk Journal was made up using plain Craft coloured card









The pictures above are snippets from my first "Full " sized Junk Journal.  Only one signature which I sewed down through the middle three times with my sewing machine.   This was done after I had placed all my main pages and Doiley's where I wanted them. I then used a lace trim to hide the formation of the spine  .

I had been wanting to make  Junk Journal for some time .   Having been greatly  inspired by Zebytygl, , Tattered Rose,  Yvonne Preston  and of Course Tsunami Rose ..Also known as Daisy Collins A Designer  of many Digi kits and ephemera in her own right   Go visit her store   http://www.etsy.com/shop/TsunamiRose ... its great . The selection available to purchase is outstanding .  and her blog spot http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/  For huge inspiration.

I am very pleased with how this Junk Journal  turned out . The kit made it super easy to make up. Everything is beautifully co-ordinated . It prints out very well... if you would like to see the Journal in greater detail , then please click the You-tube link above which will take you directly to my channel.

I hope this blog has , in some way , whet your apetite for Junk Journaling . It is a great way to craft and make lovely gifts for friends and family .

Happy Crafting .

Kay x

2 comments: